Wall*E: Hoarder or Collector?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wall*E is a hoarder! He developed very human traits and hoarding was unfortunately one of them.

I can't blame him. He can have anything on this earth! It may all be earthling garbage but as they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Sort and Store

He's so cute. He chooses his "finds" carefully and brings them home in his cooler. At home, he sorts them and keeps them in his hi-tech rotating cabinet. He obviously has a system because he can find anything in an instant. It only took him a few seconds to find that Rubik's Cube for Eve.

Hmmm... I take it back. Wall*E is a collector not a hoarder. He collects the stuff he likes and enjoys them. Just like me. *ehem, ehem*

Now, when my husband complains that I hoard stuff I can always tell him, "Correction. I collect not hoard."


Here is a list of some of the things I hoard:

  • Hotel Toiletries
  • Plastic and Paper Bags
  • Tea Lights
  • Notebooks
  • Ballpens
These are considered consumables, things used everyday, but I end up hoarding them instead of using them. Some I use every now and then but very reluctantly.

Am I a collector or a hoarder? Do I need help?

What do you hoard?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I collect notebooks and ballpens too! Aside from that, I also collect books (many of which I have yet to read), magazines (same thing) and arts and crafts stuff which are waiting to be used. =)

 
ss_blog_claim=67018f3de1a8852768510c0d42841a05 ss_blog_claim=67018f3de1a8852768510c0d42841a05