"If Mama's not happy, nobody's happy"Holiday Tasks for the Week (14 to 20 September):
That's the theme of Cynthia's holiday prep checklist for this week.
1. Make a Christmas Card List
- To whom should I send a card? Start a database of names and addresses.
- Will I give a generic store bought card or will I make my own?
- How many cards do I still have from last Christmas? Will I be using them this season?
- How many cards do I need make or buy? Order or buy the cards soon.
- Set aside a box where you can put the gifts you buy.
- Do you recycle gifts? Make a list of the gifts left from last Christmas and put them in the gift box.
- Schedule "me" time for December as early as now. Plan ahead as you will likely forget about this during the holiday crunch .