Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Hike We Go (Updated)

Friday, September 19, 2008

For the love of CCB, I am going hiking tomorrow!

It's good that my husband loves her as much as I do because he'll be the one lugging all the stuff I want need to bring for the trek.

Here is a list of what I packed in HIS backpack.

Water
Food (Granola Bars)

Shirt
Socks
Small Towel

Camera
Wallet
Cell Phone
Umbrella

BLUE KIT
First Aid Kit
Medicine Box
Flashlight/Radio
Cold Pack (For heat cramps)
Emergency Poncho
Emergency Blanket
Multi-Tool (Swiss-Army Knife)
Work Gloves
Signal Mirror (Regular Compact Mirror)
Compass
Whistle
Lighter
Toilet Paper
Notebook and Pen

Here is a list of what I packed in MY backpack.

Water
Food (Granola Bars)
Hat
Shirt
Socks
Small Towel
Jacket
Sunscreen (highest SPF I can find)
Sunglasses
Insect Repellent
Lip Balm

Camera
Wallet
Cell Phone

It's a 4-hour trek so we better be prepared.

Tip: Make sure you drink at least 1 quart of water the night before the trek.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=67018f3de1a8852768510c0d42841a05 ss_blog_claim=67018f3de1a8852768510c0d42841a05