Nail Care Kit

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When I was growing up, the nail cutters in our house were considered disposable. My mother bought a new one almost every month. We would use it a few times then it mysteriously disappears.

I unfortunately brought the family "nail cutter curse" with me when I got married.

I still remember our first Trim nail cutter. My husband would put it in a wooden tray in our bedroom after every use. (Note: After HE uses it.) Every time I use the nail cutter, it will disappear and he has to buy another one.

This went on for some time until that one fateful day when he went home with a Body Shop nail cutter.

Me: "A Body Shop nail cutter?! P110?! How is this different from the P20 Trim nail cutter from Mercury?"
Husband: "I was there. We needed a nail cutter."

A P110-nail cutter every week! Unthinkable! That day, I have vowed never to lose another nail cutter again.

...and so our "Nail Care Kit" was born.

  • Trim Family Manicure Kit (tweezers, nail file, nail care sticks, fingernail clipper, toenail clipper)
  • Trim Nipper
  • Cuticle Pusher
  • Nail Buffer
  • Acetone, Cuticle Remover and Cuticle Tin with Sanitizer Set
  • Cotton
  • Nail Polish

Why not just remember to put it back in the tray? Well, it helps to have all your tools in one container. Also, when I forget to return the nail cutter, the helpers know where to put it back.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=67018f3de1a8852768510c0d42841a05 ss_blog_claim=67018f3de1a8852768510c0d42841a05