Nail Care Kit

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When I was growing up, the nail cutters in our house were considered disposable. My mother bought a new one almost every month. We would use it a few times then it mysteriously disappears.

I unfortunately brought the family "nail cutter curse" with me when I got married.

I still remember our first Trim nail cutter. My husband would put it in a wooden tray in our bedroom after every use. (Note: After HE uses it.) Every time I use the nail cutter, it will disappear and he has to buy another one.

This went on for some time until that one fateful day when he went home with a Body Shop nail cutter.

Me: "A Body Shop nail cutter?! P110?! How is this different from the P20 Trim nail cutter from Mercury?"
Husband: "I was there. We needed a nail cutter."

A P110-nail cutter every week! Unthinkable! That day, I have vowed never to lose another nail cutter again.

...and so our "Nail Care Kit" was born.

  • Trim Family Manicure Kit (tweezers, nail file, nail care sticks, fingernail clipper, toenail clipper)
  • Trim Nipper
  • Cuticle Pusher
  • Nail Buffer
  • Acetone, Cuticle Remover and Cuticle Tin with Sanitizer Set
  • Cotton
  • Nail Polish

Why not just remember to put it back in the tray? Well, it helps to have all your tools in one container. Also, when I forget to return the nail cutter, the helpers know where to put it back.

1 comments:

kendy said...

Nails are an essential part of hands and should be care on a daily basis. Our nails are designed to protect the fleshy fingertip and help us manipulate small objects. we do not need a lot of time, products or money to have georgeious nails Just keep them healthy and they will look fantastic. ensure that nails are clean and dry, free of any oil or lotion, before applying polish. remove any old polish from nails.

 
ss_blog_claim=67018f3de1a8852768510c0d42841a05 ss_blog_claim=67018f3de1a8852768510c0d42841a05